Thursday, October 2, 2008
Web Page
I've been working on my web page for technology class. It has become very time consuming and frustrating...I chose to work on my page through word since I am familiar with the functions. Everything goes fairly well until I view as the web page??? and not in the word program. Tables will shift sometimes and random text will change to a smaller font. Is there anyone else having these issues?? and does anyone have a solution?? I would appreciate any help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Did you save the documents as a web file? If so i have found that you need to work from your index page. When you open it, it should open up just like a web page would. In the top right corner there should be a drop down that says PAGE. Click on this and then click on Edit in Microsoft Word. This will help with the indentations. Hope this helps.
Post a Comment