Sunday, October 19, 2008
Fitness Center Layout
Our district is in the process of remodeling the larger gym in our high school. I requested additional space for a larger weight room to add fitness equipment that has never existed. Construction will begin in February and I'm on the hunt for ideas of fitness centers, fitness/cardio lab, etc. Can anyone offer some input or ideas of what you have? I'm the only PE teacher that has a strong interest. The other teachers don't care much if any changes happen at all. I would appreciate thoughts and what works for you. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fitness centre are, basically, built to provide people the proper fitness equipments, trainings, and other devices needed to keep an individual physically fit. Now-a-days fitness equipment has become popular due to their immense benefits to the exercise routines. They give comfort and best workouts to the body. You can get more information about Fitness Equipment which I browsed on internet can fetch you help.
I did my student teaching in the Oil City School District. Modeling after Titusville's Fitness Center, Oil City came up with enough money to create their Cardio Center. If you would like to visit theirs or speak with the teacher who was in charge of the project, I would be happy to share that information with you and know that he would be more than willing to help you out as well.
Post a Comment