Thursday, November 6, 2008
Online PE Assignments
Have you ever tried an online assignment with your students? I think this would save time in class and paper. I was worried about computer access for all students, but our school just started before and after school computer lab time. The students have planners where they can journal their data and transfer to the computer at a later time and submit. I would like to hear some thoughts and/or ideas that you've tried to incorporate. Our district is very interested in display of written work and I believe this would be a great opportunity to assign it out of class and keep them more active while in the gym!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Alex and I were just talking about written assignments. Here's the thing, yes some students don't have computers at home, however its a HUGE problem, then they can come see you about it. Also, if you give ample time, say a week and a half, there is surely some day they can find a computer. Those before and after school computer times will really be helpful to them, too. Just tell them to plan ahead and realize it needs to be typed. And, if they have a problem with it, they need to talk to you within a day or so. If they come and talk to you 2 days before the project is due, that's unacceptable. :)
Great idea and keep up the good work! Good luck!
Post a Comment