Saturday, November 1, 2008

Game Bikes, DDR, etc.

Does anyone have a fitness room equipped with some or a lot of the DDR, game bikes, etc.? We are in the process of acquiring new space at our school and I'm looking at different ideas. If you do have this type of equipment, how long have you had it? are there any issues with functions or other problems that don't allow for use when needed? I'm trying to get an idea of how long equipment like this will last. We all know technology has an end or a time when problems begin!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Straight up - I'm a supplier of DDR equipment. My company has reviewed DDR options for years and highly recommend the Cobalt Flux School platform for durability and reliability. I've actually had my first one fail out of hundreds. It failed out of box which is a good thing as it was swamped out within 2 days. It has a 1 year warranty with the electronics in a separate connector which can be replaced for under $50. I'd be happy to speak or email with you about it. We discount heavily and have NEVER lost a bid or quote opportunity. I can be reached toll-free at 1-866-228-8443 or elenamild@bellsouth.net